söndag 1 april 2012

Send me a number

ooooh jag är lite svag för listor. I väntan på ett riktigt inlägg.

1. Full name..Heidi Charlotte..
2. Zodiac sign..Virgo
3. 3 Fears..horses, insects and loosing my  mind:D
4.3 things I love: Shoes, music and chocolate.
5. My best friend: Jesus 
6. Last song I listened to..Selling Jesus..Skunk Anansie
7. 4 turn ons: tattoos, hands, humor and a big wallet..ha ha
8. 4 turn offs: bad breath, sweat...
9. What colour underwear do am I wearing right now..black
10. How many tattoos and piercings..3 tattoos and 1 piercing
11. The reason I joined tumblr..To escape reality..shipping :D
12. How I feel right now..Okay
13. Something I really, really want..the job I have (Yes i'ts confusing because I don't really have it)
14 .My current relationship status..married
15. Meaning behind my URL..keep on rocking ..God give rock'n roll to you :D
16. My favorite movies: Inception maybe :D
17. My favorite song(s): Nothing else matters, Ariels,
18 My favorite band(s): Metallica, System of a down, Led zeppelin
19. 3 things that upset me: prejudice, war and snow
20. 3 things that makes me happy: music, shoes and sun
21. What I find attractive in other people: big hands and hearts
22. Someone I miss:  My mother in law (R.I.P)
23. Someone I love: My husband (öööhhh)
24. My relationship with my parents: God
25. My favorite holiday: Christmas
26. My closest Tumblr friend: I don't have one
27. Someone from Tumblr that I'd date: ?
28. A confession:
29. 3 things that annoy me easily: meetings, snow and slow computers.
30. My favorite animal(s): Rabbits, dogs and cats
31. My pet: Died 1.4.2011. R.I.P My bunny Nemo.
32. One thing I've lied about. How I feel
33. Something that's currently worring me. My fucken future..
34. An embarrasing moment: Walking with my garbage to the bus stop (recent)
35. Where I work: Vasa svenska församling.
36. Something that's constantly on my mind: Work
37. 3 habits I have: I don't know..you tell me..
38. My future goals: Become a pastor, move to NYC, make my own cookery book.
39. Something I fantasie about: living in NYC
40. My favorite store(s): if there¨s shoes and books I'm in. and forever 21 :D
41. My favorite food(s): pasta and anything Italian
42.What I did yesterday: I worked and I went to a ishockey game.
43. Something I'm talented at: At remembring names and baking. 
44. My Idea of a perfect date: Fly me to NYC anything goes ;D
45. My celebrity crush(es) Sela Ward ;)
46. A photo of myself

 
Heeeelloooo

47. My favorite blog(s): I don't really have a favorite
48. Number of kids I want: 1 at least.
49. Do I smoke/drink. Party time baby
50. Any question you like..It's enough now :D




Inga kommentarer: